Thursday, March 29, 2012

Deleting reports

So I've got a couple of reports deployed in reporting services 2005 and
Well I want to delete them but I have no clue how. I was wondering if
anybody could either
A) walk me through how to do it.
B) point me in the direction of some sites that explain how to do it
(I'm having no luck with google this morning)
Thanks a ton for the help.
MathiasWhere do you want to delete them from?
The server or your development project?
If you want to delete them from your server, just use Report Manager. Click
on "Show Details". Mark the ones you want to delete, and click on the Delete
button.
You'll need to be Content Manager to do it though. If you don't see the
Delete button, you don't have the rights to do it, and need to log on as a
different user.
If you want to delete them from you development project, you should be able
to right click the report in the management tool, and choose Remove. This
will let you choose between Remove or Delete. Remove means to delete the
reference in your project, but still leave the rdl file in the project
folder. Delete means delete the reference and the rdl-file completely.
Kaisa M. Lindahl Lervik
"Mathias" <mathias.helbach@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1141308861.584476.110140@.u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com...
> So I've got a couple of reports deployed in reporting services 2005 and
> Well I want to delete them but I have no clue how. I was wondering if
> anybody could either
> A) walk me through how to do it.
> B) point me in the direction of some sites that explain how to do it
> (I'm having no luck with google this morning)
>
> Thanks a ton for the help.
> Mathias
>|||Kaisa
Thanks for the help. That was what I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment