Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Deleting Pub Tables

I previously had a publication set up on my database. I've dropped it but
still have a number of system tables in my database of the form
conflict_dbnamePub_tablename. Is there a way I can delete these
--
Thanks
RonFTake a look at this article:
http://www.mssqlserver.com/replicat...on_cleanup.asp.
Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP
Associate Mentor
www.SolidQualityLearning.com
"RonF" <RonF@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:E22685FE-F085-4B32-AF26-F2C5814FDD5C@.microsoft.com...
> I previously had a publication set up on my database. I've dropped it but
> still have a number of system tables in my database of the form
> conflict_dbnamePub_tablename. Is there a way I can delete these
> --
> Thanks
> RonF|||Thanks for the assistance!
Ron
"Dejan Sarka" wrote:

> Take a look at this article:
> http://www.mssqlserver.com/replicat...on_cleanup.asp.
> --
> Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP
> Associate Mentor
> www.SolidQualityLearning.com
> "RonF" <RonF@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:E22685FE-F085-4B32-AF26-F2C5814FDD5C@.microsoft.com...
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment