Tuesday, March 27, 2012

deleting multiple packages at once

Hi,

How do you delete multiple packages at once ?

We have a folder in SSIS called ETL and there are about 25 SSIS packages in it.

Now we need to update it.

I tried to delete the folder but you get the message that the folder is not empty.

So I renamed the folder to ETL_old and my deployement works fine.

But now I want to get rid of all the old folders. Delete a folder didn't work.

Selecting multiple packages doesn't work.

To delete a single one you select the package, right click and select delete, click yes.

But then I have to do it 25 times. I was unable to set a short cut with the keyboard for that action.

Any ideas ?

Constantijn Enders

I don't think you can. But if you find a way please post it

cheers

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment